For a Free Consultation, Call 212-808-8008
Not only are motorcycle riders at more physical risk in the event of a collision, but some studies have revealed that nearly 2/3 of motorcycle accidents involving another vehicle are caused by the other driver's violation of a motorcyclist's right of way. Motorcyclists involved in an accident may be entitled to full financial compensation.
Why Call Our Motorcycle Accident Attorney?
- 30+ years' legal experience, millions recovered
- You don't pay us unless we win your case – no recovery, no fee
- 5/5 AV® Peer Review Rating for legal talent and ethics
- Attorney selected for New York Super Lawyers® since 2010
If you are a motorcyclist who was injured in a serious accident in the New York City/Long Island metropolitan area, you should ask yourself the question: "What caused my accident?" If the answer involves a negligent or reckless third party, or even an auto defect, you may be owed compensation for your injuries. Work with an experienced motorcycle accident attorney at our office to learn more.
How to Hold the Responsible Party Liable
A number of the motorcycle accident cases we handle at the firm involve collisions caused by:
- Visual recognition problems - other motor vehicles on the road often don't see motorcyclists, who are smaller visual targets than the other autos and trucks with whom they share the road
- Road hazards - cities that do not upkeep their streets and highways can be held responsible for a serious accident that catastrophically injured a motorcyclist on the road
- Product defects - manufacturing defects can lead to serious motorcycle accidents, and in such cases, the manufacturer can be held legally responsible for the injuries that result
A personal injury lawyer from our firm can meet with you to review the details of your accident and determine who should be held liable. We can help you present a strong case to make sure that the at-fault party is held responsible.
Meet with Us for Your Free Consultation!
Under the direction of Attorney Ron Burke, our legal team operates on a contingency fee basis. We represent victims of motorcycle accidents without charging any up front fees. We can handle all of the legal expenses of your case until a successful resolution has been made on your behalf. If, for some reason, we are unable to secure a favorable verdict or settlement in your case, we will not ask for any reimbursement of the legal services we provided to you throughout your case.
You have nothing to lose by contacting our office for a free consultation, so call 212-808-8008 today!