Call Ron Burke for Free: 212-808-8008!
Were you injured on another person's property? Did you fall on a slippery surface while at the grocery store? Did you trip down a staircase in a poorly lit stairwell? Did you trip because of a defective sidewalk, hole in the street or missing curb? Incidents such as these are prime examples of negligence cases, and victims of such accidents should not hesitate to take legal action to seek compensation for their resulting pain and suffering.
Why Choose Our NY Premises Liability Lawyer?
- Get 30+ years' proven legal experience on your side
- Selected for New York Super Lawyers® every single year since 2010
- 5/5 AV Preeminent® rating for ethical standards and legal skill
- Millions of dollars recovered for our clients
With Ron Burke on your side, you can effectively file a premises liability claim for compensation. We handle cases on a contingency fee basis, which allows you to obtain legal representation at no upfront costs. We will only ask you to reimburse us for our services after we have obtained a verdict or settlement in your favor.
How to Determine Liability
In order to yield the results you're looking for, we take careful measures as we prepare your premises liability claim. In doing so, we can ensure that one of the following can be proven:
- The owner or employee of the premises caused the dangerous condition that resulted in your injury.
- The owner or employee of the premises knew about the dangerous condition that caused your injury but failed to take the appropriate actions to prevent it.
- The owner or employee of the premises should have known about the dangerous condition that caused your injury and should have taken reasonable care to fix the issue.
In our experience, the third situation is most often used in premises liability cases. Based on the details that you provide to us regarding your slip and fall accident, we will determine which form of liability is best suited for your claim.
We are prepared to meet with you for free to discuss your case, so don't wait to fill out the complimentary case evaluation form on our site today.