What sets Ron Burke apart from the rest?
Backed by more than 30 years of professional experience and tens of millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements, our legal team is well-equipped to handle the nuances of your personal injury or malpractice claim or lawsuit. To date, we have been recognized by some of the most prestigious legal associations in the country, and proud to say that Ron Burke has received the following awards and recognitions:
- Selected for New York's Super Lawyers - 2010-2022
- AV® Rating of 5/5 and Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Avvo Rating of Superb - 10 Rating out of 10
- In June 2023, Ron Burke secured a $7,500,000 settlement after a jury verdict holding the driver of an SUV liable for striking a pedestrian in the crosswalk who suffered a fractured skull and brain injuries.
- In 2022 he obtained two $5,000,000 jury verdicts: the first in Nassau County for a construction worker and the second in Kings County for the victim of medical/dental malpractice resulting from the spread of an infection in the nasal cavity to the brain.
- In 2017 Ron Burke won of the highest medical malpractice verdicts in New York State ($5,730,000)
- In 2016 he obtained the 5th and 6th Highest Construction Accident Jury Verdicts in New York State according to the New York Law Journal.
What Our Awards & Recognitions Mean
Avvo Rating of Superb
Avvo evaluates the professional backgrounds of practicing attorneys and rates these attorneys on their years of practice, industry recognition, disciplinary history, and professional achievements.
AV® Rated Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell®
Identified as the highest legal rating offered by Martindale-Hubbell®, the AV® Rating signifies a lawyer's professional excellence in his or her field of practice. Ron Burke, has been awarded a perfect 5/5 rating for his legal ability and professional conduct. This rating assesses a legal professional's general ethical standards, reliability, and diligence.
New York Super Lawyers®
Legal professionals who are selected for inclusion in the annual list of Super Lawyers® have been chosen based on a series of peer nominations, professional evaluations, and third party research of their legal practice. Each candidate is thoroughly evaluated on 12 different indicators of professional achievement. Only those attorneys who come out on top of the multi-phased selection process will be identified as Super Lawyers®.
Work with Our Award-Winning Team Today
If you would like to work with a member of our professional team, don't wait to contact our office. During a free consultation, we can review your case and determine if we are the right firm to represent your claim or lawsuit.
We offer our legal services on a contingency fee basis, which means you will not owe us any upfront fees or expenses. Our clients are only asked to reimburse us for our time and services once we have obtained a favorable verdict or settlement on their behalf. Simply put: If we don't win, you don't pay.