Trial Malpractice

Holding Negligent Lawyers Accountable for Trial Errors

Trial malpractice is another form of legal malpractice recognized in the State of New York. If your attorney failed to call an important witness or expert to testify; or, timely object to damaging improper evidence, witness testimony or erroneous rulings by the judge; or, failed to introduce available evidence that would have changed the outcome of the trial, you may have a claim of legal malpractice. The only way to determine if you have a meritorious legal malpractice case is to consult with an aggressive New York legal malpractice attorney who can gather evidence to establish negligence and win in a legal malpractice case. Speak with an attorney from the Law Offices of Ronald C. Burke, Esq. today to learn how we can help you fight for the compensation you deserve.

Examples of Trial Malpractice

Attorneys can be careless in the courtroom in a number of ways. They could demonstrate a lack of due diligence when preparing their client's case - which is also a form of pretrial negligence - or they could be guilty of misrepresentation by making statements about you or your case that are false. They may fail to call the relevant fact witnesses or experts that are crucial to prove your claims and fatal to your chance of a favorable outcome. They could also prove to be inexperienced, unprepared, and incompetent at trial so that your case is lost when you deserve to win. Consult with an attorney from our firm right away to learn how we can hold such a negligent attorney accountable for their handling of your trial.

Contact a Legal Malpractice Lawyer

Attorney Ronald C. Burke has successfully recovered millions of dollars for legal malpractice cases of all kinds. By retaining his experienced services, you will have him working directly with you to expedite your case, fighting for the most satisfactory results as quickly as possible. We provide the exhaustive investigation that your negligent lawyer may have failed to provide in order to right the wrongs against you. Contact our firm today!

Go to Top